Hubcentric Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey its been a while but i have the 20'' range rover supercharged rims on my lr3 and had to put a 7mm spacer in to clear the cooper zeons. unfortunately the spacers i have aren't hub centric and cause a pretty bad steering wobble. if any of y'all know a way of curing the problem any advice would be great.

thanks,
Noah

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A company out of Texas called Rover Accessories (that is quasi-in business) was selling some spacers, I think they were more like 15mm, and they wanted $400 for them! Milled from solid aluminum. It would be much cheaper and easier to go to a fabrication shop and have them made. If you are in SoCal, I can recommend a very reasonably priced shop in Costa Mesa.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm unfortunately in Georgia but honestly at this point anything that would take care of the wobble i'm willing to invest in.

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if range rover spacers would work on a lr3? are the hubs the same size?

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey its been a while but i have the 20'' range rover supercharged rims on my lr3 and had to put a 7mm spacer in to clear the cooper zeons. unfortunately the spacers i have aren't hub centric and cause a pretty bad steering wobble. if any of y'all know a way of curing the problem any advice would be great.

thanks,
Noah

Check these guys out, their spacers start at 1". I use their 1.30" spacers on my LR3. They are hub centric, no wobble. http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-...abase.asp?Makes=LAND+ROVER&Models=LR3+SE,+HSE

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad Bones post a pic of your LR3 with the 1.3" spacers. Curious to see.

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad Bones post a pic of your LR3 with the 1.3" spacers. Curious to see.

The 1.30" wheel spacer is 1/8" thicker than a spacer that is 1.25" Brought the rear tire out even with the flare at the top of the tire. Still stock GY Wrangler 255-60-18. The 2003 Toyota Tundra to the left has SpideTrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers on it with MotoMetal's Gloss Black Wheels wrapped in GY rubber.

picture.jpg

Wheel Spacer without the tire & wheel.

picture.php

P.S. - Don't tell my wife that I was wearing my Steel Toes Safety Flip-Flops when I did this.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo