I phone 4s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the stereo in a 2006 Land Rover LR3 has the ability to obtain the new bluetooth codes for syncing?

knmlee

Reaction score
I don't think so. I can get the 4s paired to my 06 LR3 for phone calls but not for the stereo. I'd love to be wrong on this. Would be great to play music via bluetooth. My wife's new Toyota can do that. Very cool feature.

Reaction score
Iphone 4S

Thanks Kmlee
I just want to connect for the phone not the music. My I phome will not even see the land rover while it is searching.

DcNexus

Reaction score
my Iphone 4s works perfectly well with Bluetooth in my LR3 (2007)
- even better than the previous Palm i had

Reaction score
Syncing issue

thank you replying. did you have to go to the dealer to get a software update to get it to sync?

StevenJ_AK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My iPhone 4s sees the land rover and will connect on my 2006 only if each time i enter the vehicle i pair it. My wires iPhone 4 connects right away with no problems. Im not really sure whats going on with it.

chauez

Reaction score
I have a 2006 LR3 as well. I phone 4 works fine and music as well with Ipod kit (LR of course). I do have the same problem on everytime I enter the truck that I have to "re-pair" it. Does anyone know of a software upgade available for the LR bluetooth. Or a better replacement?

cmotomn

Reaction score
Our 2006 LR3 HSE had the original factory Bluetooth module (made by Nokia). That module didn't sync phonebook contacts and had compatibility problems with newer phones. We had the LR dealer replace it with the new Bluetooth module found in 2007+ LR vehicles which adds phonebook sync and fixed compatibility issues with iPhones, etc. It works great!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9