If you have the LR Rubber Mats, please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamman3

Reaction score
LR mats, which online store did you guys buy from?
lrparts.dealerfit.com
autowebaccessories.com
surprisingly look the same.

Front and rear was 160?

Weathertechs are about 160 for all 4.

found a dealer for 120...any price better than that?

jimzigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rubber mats

ok i just got he rubber mats for my 2005. i thought the black fasteners in my carpet would line up with holes in rubber mats. well except for a SINGLE fastener in front pass footwell, none do. am i missing something or are they moveable? i dont have any fasteners even remotely near for the little wings that warp around seats for 2nd row??? also the 2nd row comes in 2 pieces. is it designed just to lay overlapped the other or do theay actually attach together somehow? if so how?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have fasteners pre-installed? The original mats had screw in ones you needed to install yourself. I didn't bother... the mats barely move even without them.

Yes, the 2nd row overlaps. One side covers the middle... and overlaps with the edge of the other side.

jimzigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought used so the fasteners must be where prior owner put em I thought they came in certain spots from factory ala audi. so you can remove and reattach elsewhere? of so how?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your new mats should have had the screw in fasteners delivered with them, too. They basically, well, screw into the carpet. To remove, I'd assume you unscrew them but be careful. :smile:

jimzigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok got it figured out, old postions had some big holes up front in carpet however.. bought a used rubber mat set so had to use whatever was in my car until i can buy some more. thanks much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635