IID Tool puchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple of nifty "things" I changed on my 2013 LR4 with IIDTool:

- Enabled chirp on second button lock
- Enabled digital speedo in instrument cluster
- Enabled global windows close with remote
- Disabled spare tire monitoring
- Reset Service Interval Indicator (after each oil change.)

I may be forgetting some. What else do you guys do with the tool, other than playing with suspensions heights and reading / clearing faults?

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose brake boost is adjustable is it? My Carolina will get her new LR4 Monday and she's nervous about how sensitive the brakes were on the test drive last January. I told her she'll get used to it right away.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple of nifty "things" I changed on my 2013 LR4 with IIDTool:

- Enabled chirp on second button lock
- Enabled digital speedo in instrument cluster
- Enabled global windows close with remote
- Disabled spare tire monitoring
- Reset Service Interval Indicator (after each oil change.)

I may be forgetting some. What else do you guys do with the tool, other than playing with suspensions heights and reading / clearing faults?

Funny, my '13 came with digital speedo and global window open / close with remote from the dealer. I have really only used my IIDTool to disable TPMS and store EAS presets.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In its infinite wisdom, Land Rover decided to disable digital speedo readout and global windows close on North America-spec vehicles (the windows will open with the remote, but they won't close), at least up to MY2013. :stupid:

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
5 minutes on LRworld.org just saved me $170 on truck tools

Now, where is the mother of all IID LR4 threads, explaining all that can be done?

Did you ever get yours? Or tracking for that matter? I have nothing so far and they have neglected to return any of my three emails asking about tracking.

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get yours? Or tracking for that matter? I have nothing so far and they have neglected to return any of my three emails asking about tracking.

Nothing yet...but not too worried about it at the moment. It's only been a few days, I'll get worried after few weeks.

They're considered a repeatable company from what I gather.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet...but not too worried about it at the moment. It's only been a few days, I'll get worried after few weeks.

They're considered a repeatable company from what I gather.

Ya im in my second week after the order and wasn't getting a shipping confirmation. However they did just email me and say they will get me confirmation.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be two weeks for me, normal for auto parts from across the pond. They did say they would email when shipped and have not. Not sure what that means.

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, it's here despite no shipping confirmation and no tracking. Two weeks and one day. The cheapskate in me likes that LRDirect bills in dollars so my cc company doesn't get a conversion fee.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, it's here despite no shipping confirmation and no tracking. Two weeks and one day. The cheapskate in me likes that LRDirect bills in dollars so my cc company doesn't get a conversion fee.

Very cool. Hopefully mine is coming in this week as well. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM