IID Tool puchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re-flashing the CCF is equivalent to a hard battery reset, so one-touch windows, clock / date and temperature (which normally defaults back to Celsius) will likely need to be reset after each flash.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys saying that the US Spec LR4 doesn't have digital speedo enabled by default?

That would be annoying as hell.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up to MY13 (can't speak for more recent builds) the digital speedo is indeed disabled in NAS vehicles. It's annoying... once you learn it is enabled in other countries. Ignorance is bliss. :biggrin: And, for some weird reason, the speedo pops up if you switch trip computer from miles to kilometers.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh.. Just weird they do not have it turned on. It's so much easier to use. (Though I really was spoiled by my BMW's heads-up display!)

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HUD is finally coming to Land Rover, the 2016 Range Rover and RRS are both going to offer it as an option in some trims, surely the upcoming Discovery will have it as well, when it eventually launches.

LOMartin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it! FIY, it took 12 days of pure shipping time from the UK to the East coast.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM