Independent Service in Orlando area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gatorbob

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good independent Land Rover mechanic in the Orlando area? Thanks in advance.

Lando Man

Reaction score
No, but if you find one let me know. No issues with LRO, but down the road you never know. ........Reed

gatorbob

Reaction score
I was actually surprised when I went looking that I could not find one in town. The only place I did find is http://www.e2orlando.com/ but could not find much about them.

I'm about to need an oil change, but don't want to go to some jiffylube, so it may end of at LRO.

Do you guys know the cost for an oil change at LRO, or can recommend any other shops for one?

Lando Man

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew about this place ! Right up the road, I'll do a drive by look-see for certain. No idea of what a O/C would be at an independent today. The warranty covers these, so I'm at LRO for now. ..........Reed

gatorbob

Reaction score
If you go by let me know what you find out. I called them and they quoted $90 for an oil change. I am still under warranty as well, but only have 1 included service left so i was thinking about paying for the oc myself and saving the included one for my last service.

Lando Man

Reaction score
I didn't go in, it was after hours. On Kentucky, one block East of Clay, north side. Small mom and pop in a Butler Building. Been there a while, with tell tale signs. Older Discos in the lot and a Mini or two. Oil change maybe, doubt they'd be equipped with electronics for a heavy task. $90 bucks is high to my way of thinking. .........Reed

E²_Services

Reaction score
We are a small shop run by 2 Land Rover master Techs.
And can help with all your rover needs, we have autologic diagnostic equipment so we can do anything the dealer can. Oil change is 70.00 we use Amsoil.

If any one ever needs anything or has any questions e-mail [email protected]

goinsurfin

Reaction score
Well here in Miami, an oil change at South Dade is $140 for oil and filter only. no inspection even though there are things to inspect.. $70 is a great price. If I'm ever in the area, I'll stop by there and have them do it..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge