Input Jack standard Radio 07 SE LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monocam

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the input jack is for the standard radio in a 2007 SE LR3. It has the AUX button on the radio but I cant find where to plug in the input jack to it.

Thankyou

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the back of the center console. Facing the rear seats.

monocam

Reaction score
I dont have anything there, is that an extra that Land Rover Has to install????

Can I purchase one from somewhere and install it myself??

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks can be deceiving my friend. The surface right above the rear heated seat switch is actually a panal that flips up from the bottom. Should be a jack and a aux power outlet.

Trynian

Reaction score
Looks can be deceiving my friend. The surface right above the rear heated seat switch is actually a panal that flips up from the bottom. Should be a jack and a aux power outlet.

There are some out there that do not have it. So it is possible that he may not.

monocam

Reaction score
It's not there and I have just spoken with Land Rover here in Brisbane who have told me that it'll be $350 to have the jack installed, anyone have a suggestion of a cheaper way to go?

carolk

Reaction score
I'v discovered my mobile phone is also an FM transmitter, tune radio and transmitter to same frequency and no cables needed. great camera, MP3 player and GPSmaps, useless as a phone though::hmpf:

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a thread I found on disco3 forum about adding an aux jack from a specific wire loom in the passemger footwell. I'll try and track it down for you. I've also heard some people have had luck popping out that panel where it should be and finding the actual wires and connections there.

I only know this because I'm about to do a serious aftermarket install and was looking to relocate my aux jack.

paabator

Reaction score
I'v discovered my mobile phone is also an FM transmitter, tune radio and transmitter to same frequency and no cables needed. great camera, MP3 player and GPSmaps, useless as a phone though::hmpf:

It is quite a coincidence, the same situation with my transmitter

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM