Interlock device

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So unfortunately to clear up my license issues i need to install an interlock device in my LR4 for a 1 yr.

Has anyone had to deal with this? Im really afraid they are going to mess up the car installing it...

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks like there are 2 firms in florida that do it depending on where you live. I recommend calling them to determine how it mounts and how it effects vehicle warranty.

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called both and they said they install these devices on all sorts of cars. One tech recently did a 2013 LR4, said it was easier than the Range Rovers where the keys were in the center console.

I called LR and explained it to the service dept to see if they had any knowledge on the matter.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
should be pretty easy. My brother had one on his mustang. no issues except the whole blowing thing while on the highway at 75mph cant be safe...... Not to mention the whole dating thing....

Agarabaghi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, im just worried about them trashing the car ha... I guess I can't be the only person in a luxury type car to need an interlock device.

heh, not worried about the dating thing, I haven't had a license in 6 yrs so this might even help me!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112