Ipod Interface Through Nav-Tv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt_Grim2

discoinjapan said:
Im sorry I tried to stay out of this, but dude! You state that" " YOU " can watch the same movie as the front". If this was MY LR3 I WOULD watch it FROM THE FRONT!
Carry-on,

yes in the future if i add rear screen...

M

MToomey

False, lie, half-truth...to me, all equals TOOLIO!

And maybe if we ALL get a loan from your daddy we can all watch The Little Mermaid together on my fold down flipped out Plasma screen.

As far as reading, yup, I can do it. And if I'm not mistaken:

Matt_Grim2 said:
Acctually, I know what you are thinking, I thought the same thing when I bought it but the salesman insisted that the DVD changer had the ability to play 3 DVD's at a time, 1 on the Navi & 1 on each of the Rear Screen's. When I had it all installed that was the case, so it is a Pretty Sweeat set-up & i can't wait to add the Ipod & Xm...

Of note...XM just signed Oprah for a deal. Matt, she will be speaking directly to you.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt_Grim2 said:

I installed it for the nav screen because i didn't want to have to get to the dvd player each time i wanted to put a movie in, that is why i went with the changer as it was only a little bit more in price...

Mainly i just have it cause it is cool just to sit around and show people what it can do, and i go to maryland terps games so while we are tailgating we have a movie going...

Matt - sounds like a nice setup.

Could you give a quick description of how the nav system works along with this? (or link me to it) Does the NAV disc play in the original player and you somehow switch sources to the DVD changer? Once you want to play the DVD, do you do that clunky key-code routine to get to the aux video input display of the nav?

Just curious - i'm sure you posted this information earlier but I don't want to wade through all the sh*t slinging to find it! :biggrin:

-todd

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the Nav-TV hack does it add a way to view video using the main GUI... in disguise as a tuner. A new button called "TV" appears (which is disalbed/latent in the core system) and it allows you to view a video source. (The equivalent of viewing TV/DVD in diagnostics.)

M

Matt_Grim2

toddjb122 said:
Matt - sounds like a nice setup.

Could you give a quick description of how the nav system works along with this? (or link me to it) Does the NAV disc play in the original player and you somehow switch sources to the DVD changer? Once you want to play the DVD, do you do that clunky key-code routine to get to the aux video input display of the nav?

Just curious - i'm sure you posted this information earlier but I don't want to wade through all the sh*t slinging to find it! :biggrin:

-todd

In the post before this, GROMMET describes what the Nav-Tv Hack allows you to do, It basically just allows you to add a dvd player or changer or Tv tuner and display the images on the Navigation Screen...

M

Matt_Grim2

MToomey said:
False, lie, half-truth...to me, all equals TOOLIO!

And maybe if we ALL get a loan from your daddy we can all watch The Little Mermaid together on my fold down flipped out Plasma screen

Of note...XM just signed Oprah for a deal. Matt, she will be speaking directly to you.

I did not get a loan from my father... It was a vehicle purchased through my fathers company, so it is compleatly written off, he paid nothing and i ending up paying $25,000 which is nothing...

I guess you should get you own show on comedy central for that XM crack, that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard and possibly the funniest thing anyone on this forum has heard, you really know how to make us laugh, and I don't think I could of made it through the week without hearing that...

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"I did not get a loan from my father... It was a vehicle purchased through my fathers company, so it is compleatly written off, he paid nothing and i ending up paying $25,000 which is nothing..."

I work for the IRS...do you s'pose I could get your dad's phone#?

Otherwise, please PLEASE just shut up about this. It's your only chance to earn any respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72