Ipod Interface Through Nav-Tv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt_Grim2

grommet said:
So, Matt... Either show us a picture of your DVD changer you have installed under the seat (along with the manufacturer name and specific model number)... or, if it's another "exaggeration", just fess up and we're done. It's obvious people here would like to know what is possible.

The Dvd Changer is Mounted under the Front Passenger Seat, Hooked to the bottom of the seat above the amp...

The Model of the player is Panasonic CX-DH801U, I am currently not able to provide pictures as we are in the middle of getting a foot of snow here in maryland...

M

Matt_Grim2

JohnKel said:
Grommet, no one is going to get a honest answer from Matt, so why bother?? IMHO he is a wannabe at best or probably a pathalogical(sp) liar.

What concerns me most is that newbees here will see he is a "Rover Guru" and believe his BS. You and several others on this forum know, care more about Land Rovers than this little dweb could possibly fathom, and are willing to share your knowledge with those who ask.

I would love to use stronger language to describe my absoulte distain for Matt, but I don't want to be Moose'd outa here ........NUFF SAID.

Cheers
John

Yes people can get an honest answer out of me, I admitted to being wrong and lying about my set-up at first but have shown pictures of my Vehicle, Woodgrain, Etc...

I am not a wannabe, this is my Second Rover that I have owened got my first which was a 2000 Discovery II when I was 17 but it was rolled 5 times by my sister this past april when I let her borrow it to go sking... (Do I need to post pictures of the wrecked vehicle or am I just a patalogical liar about this too)

I care greatly about Rovers which is why i am part of this forum, I am not a dweb at all, I am not Full of BS, other than this one thing, all my information i have provided has been truthful and I want to help people just as much as you...

I am sooo happy that you want to use stronger language to describe how you feel about me, just as I would like to do the same to you...

I love the way that you are just not able to let things go, ever heard of forgive and forget or is that just something us "Bright College Students" use theese days, I don't know do you want proof of my birth, my street address, Diploma, etc. what would be enough to make you happy JOHN ?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That unit is pretty small for a 8-disc changer (2.88" x 9.06" x 6.75")... but I sure wouldn't have even tried to install it there. Pretty cool the installer pulled this off. Where did they put the infrared sensor for the remote control?

Still a bit confused why you'd install this just for the Navigation screen... Do you really drive while watching movies?!

M

Matt_Grim2

grommet said:
That unit is pretty small for a 8-disc changer (2.88" x 9.06" x 6.75")... but I sure wouldn't have even tried to install it there. Pretty cool the installer pulled this off. Where did they put the infrared sensor for the remote control?

Still a bit confused why you'd install this just for the Navigation screen... Do you really drive while watching movies?!

I know I wouldn't have been able to install it there myself but that is what the Installer is for...

The infrared sensor is mounted to the left of the passenger seat where you can not see it, it is like a tv where you can aim the remote and the wall behind you and turn your tv on, same deal here you can aim it at the front dash and it picks it up...

I installed it for the nav screen because i didn't want to have to get to the dvd player each time i wanted to put a movie in, that is why i went with the changer as it was only a little bit more in price... Like i said before i lied and said what i wanted to do with my system, one day i would like to get screen in the back installed and have been thinking about the LR flip down...

Mainly i just have it cause it is cool just to sit around and show people what it can do, and i go to maryland terps games so while we are tailgating we have a movie going...

M

MToomey

Of note, the Panasonic CX-DH801U can't play three different DVDs at once. So even if we do snake up the Range Rover head rests with little TVs in them we still can't all watch Bambi II, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers AND Playgirl Calender 2006 at the same time.

This dude is a total Larry. If anyone needs Moose'd, it's this stud.

M

Matt_Grim2

MToomey said:
Of note, the Panasonic CX-DH801U can't play three different DVDs at once. So even if we do snake up the Range Rover head rests with little TVs in them we still can't all watch Bambi II, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers AND Playgirl Calender 2006 at the same time.

This dude is a total Larry. If anyone needs Moose'd, it's this stud.

what in the heck are you talking about, I never said i bought this DVD changer so that i could watch 3 seperate DVD's i admited that was a lie and now my intention is just to use this as a changer for the Navi screen and then if i add rear screen (s) i can watch the same movie as the front... (I stated a while back that the 3 dvd's at once was a false statement, maybe if you read you would know this)...

MAybe you should be Moose'd for not reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt_Grim2

xcursion said:
I will second that motion...

so nice of you to feel that way, i have proved what i own and what i don't, I admited to my wrongs so just FREKIN get over it...

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Playgirl calendar 2006 :biggrin:

"Moose'd" -- I like it, finally my own verb! :D

D

discoinjapan

Matt_Grim2 said:
what in the heck are you talking about, I never said i bought this DVD changer so that i could watch 3 seperate DVD's i admited that was a lie and now my intention is just to use this as a changer for the Navi screen and then if i add rear screen (s) i can watch the same movie as the front... (I stated a while back that the 3 dvd's at once was a false statement, maybe if you read you would know this)...

MAybe you should be Moose'd for not reading...

Im sorry I tried to stay out of this, but dude! You state that" " YOU " can watch the same movie as the front". If this was MY LR3 I WOULD watch it FROM THE FRONT!
Carry-on,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72