Ipod Interface Through Nav-Tv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MToomey

F'ing funny stuff. It's great to hear a tool spill his guts.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt_Grim2 said:
I just want to admit that I exagerated and lied about what I have done to my LR3, I told everyone the system that I eventually want to have done, I don't have the RR Sport Tv's in but want to, Do have a 8-disc DVD changer Along with the Nav-tv but it only goes on the front screen...I am so sorry that I lied about it all.

Just wanted everyone to know that, which you prolly already did, I want to be able to get help with my other posts and not have everyone hate me on this forum, all you guys have helped alot & I don't want to loose that help... I will be taking pictures of my LR3 and posting them for you this weekend...

MAtt
So how will we know when the truth begins and the lies end :confused:

You wanted to know how to post pictures, now you say you can!

You say you are a bright 20 yr old college student, but can't seem to navigate a web site to find tech info ! ***, over !!!!! :hmpf:

Methinks you are not what you would have us believe.....you're just another wanabe.

I am one of the many that has tried to help you out, but no more!!!! so in closing let me say Alpha, Mike ,Foxtrot

John

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
So where are the picts of the DVD install??
How about showing a DVD playing on your nav screen??

W

w6000

Grendal_Fly said:
So where are the picts of the DVD install??
How about showing a DVD playing on your nav screen??

This is your parents car right?

X

xcursion

I don't see the need for us to continue wasting our time and entertaining this.....

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grendal_Fly, using the expensive Nav-TV video input "tuner" hack and playing the video on the Navigation screen is easily possible... though the controls won't be Touchscreen. Actually, you don't even need the Nav-TV hack if you're willing to use test mode. Just a cable with appropriate connector (or some soldering) to a connector on the rear of the Touchscreen. No need to prove functionality.

If you do have the DVD, I'm curious where the changer/player is installed, though. They aren't that easy to hide... and most won't fit in the glovebox. If you don't have rear screens, it's a little odd to install it somewhere in the rear...

Matt, you sure bought a lot of 3rd party wood pieces...

(And why did heck did you post the same thing in at least 6 threads?)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt_Grim2

yes i did buy a 8-peice 3rd party woodgrain kit but it looks alot better than the factory kit...

M

Matt_Grim2

w6000 said:
This is your parents car right?

No this is not my parents vehicle, what more do you need to prove i own this, i do see anyone else asking proof that they own there LR3's...

L

lacarruk1

Matt_Grim2 said:
yes i did buy a 8-peice 3rd party woodgrain kit but it looks alot better than the factory kit...

Which wood kit did you buy? What is the link to the vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo