Ipod Interface Through Nav-Tv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schafari

I get it on the low line now. Sorry if I confused anything.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting irritated, w6000? Anyway... Matt_Grim2's profile:

Birthday: July 27, 1985
My Land Rover: 2006 LR3 HSE Tonga Green
Interests: My Rover, Pimpin It Out, Off Roading...

He's probably too busy studying and "pimpin' out" his vehicle to supply proof and more details on his state-of-the-art custom installation. When I was that age (if it's accurate), I think I was busy pimpin' out my Rolls Royce Silver Ghost with real rain-forest wood and a *******' Blaupunkt stereo when not studying. Or maybe I was eating Top Ramen daily, and had massive debt...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt_Grim2

Really Really Funny A-Hole...

I own the car & you can say whatever you want, just mad I am 20 & have 2 56k Cars...

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not "mad" at all... I'm just very confused why you haven't yet followed through on your statements and claims in this thread. Even without the "pictures" you were going to post but didn't, there are numerous basic questions you didn't bother answering! (If you've forgotten what you said, start at the top and read away...)

By the way, I doubt comments like the last one will get you any more respect here, Mr. "20 & have 2 56K cars."

M

Matt_Grim2

w6000 said:
Still waiting on that dvd player model

The dvd player is through Alpine...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt_Grim2

I just want to admit that I exagerated and lied about what I have done to my LR3, I told everyone the system that I eventually want to have done, I don't have the RR Sport Tv's in but want to, Do have a 8-disc DVD changer Along with the Nav-tv but it only goes on the front screen...I am so sorry that I lied about it all.

Just wanted everyone to know that, which you prolly already did, I want to be able to get help with my other posts and not have everyone hate me on this forum, all you guys have helped alot & I don't want to loose that help... I will be taking pictures of my LR3 and posting them for you this weekend...

MAtt

S

schafari

Gosh, this is getting a bit dramatic. I thought I got thru the week good since the Super Bowl supplanted my wife's obligatory Desperate Housewives episode watching. . . Please don't wreck it for me. . .;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo