iPod - Recommended Solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get over the price of it I think.

Knobber

Reaction score
At Roverville I had an ipod/MP3 Auxiliary jack installed in the face of my OEM radio

Hi,

I read your posts here on Ipod/Mp3/Smart phone type connections and wanted to share these guys: www.GB4x4Radios.com they have a shop in both Arkansas/Texas USA & in Sheffield UK.

At Roverville (now called GB4x4Radios due to "Land Rover" asking them to change their name) I had an iPod/MP3/Smart phone Auxiliary jack installed in the face of my O.E.M. radio (P-38 Range Rover and it looks and sounds fantastic... and to top it off their method let me keep my CD changer working and in line, I lost nothing and gained a 3.5mm directly connected auxiliary jack in the face off my Factory Clarion Diversity radio. I actually use it for my iPhone; works perfectly. The system they created works great! Sound quality is better than the Radio, tape or CD changer! I just plug the jack in and the iPod plays through my stereo directly…. so no nasty FM modulation or cassette tape adapters and all controls on the stereo still work and the steering wheel volume too, only thing I have to do is select the songs on the iPhone… I always set to shuffle anyway, Is great! It restored the love for my old Rover; feels like I got a new Range Rover now. My iPhone works great with it too. When I get a call the music automatically fades and I hear the phone ringing in my car speakers, same when I talk. After the call the music automatically returns to the level it was. I highly recommend them for your Aux type connection and their excellent and speedy Land Rover stereo repairs. BTW My radio had not worked for about a year until I found these guys by simply typing into Google: Range Rover radio repair. When I contacted them they replied with easy to follow instructions & pictures…. so I was able to pull the radio out myself :biggrin: They made it easy and offer the iPod feature at near 1/2 price with repair just $79, usually $129 plus shipping. You can see pics on their website:

Cheers!

Last edited:

Knobber

Reaction score
Roverville-Radio Repair is now: GB4x4Radios

Hi,

I read your posts here on best Ipod /Mp3 etc. type Aux connections and wanted to share these guys I found: They have the best solution out there!! http://www.roverville.us they have a shop in both Texarkana, Arkansas/Texas USA & in Sheffield, UK.

FYI:
Roverville-Radio Repair UK and USA were asked by "Land Rover" to change their name as not to dilute the Land & Rover Trade Mark, they did and they are now: www.GB4x4radios.com their new website is to be launch any day now.

Last edited:

Knobber

Reaction score
At Roverville I had an ipod/MP3 Auxiliary jack installed in the face of my OEM radio

Roverville-Radio Repair's new business name and website is now: www.gb4x4radios.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635