Jalopnik First Drive of LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice article giving the LR4 And Land Rover its prop's. However, giving any credit to TATA/India is a huge stretch. In fact wrong.

Good for the LR brand though, and hopefully they make enough of them so people can actually buy them.

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Methinks he knowoth naught of which he writuth ;-) ............. pure male bovine excreatment about LR3!

Cheers
John

Bluebird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was thinking of the old Discovery.
The comments he made about the LR3 don't match up with the one I own.
The 4 looks nice in the pictures though.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what this ******* is talking about. I think the LR3 handles quite nicely around corners, for an SUV. I also scoff at people expecting great acceleration from a 4x4. I didn't buy it for that; and for me the 300-HP V8 is plenty powerful.

While the LR4's interior is markedly more luxurious, I don't think the LR3's deserves the criticism that this crappy writer flings at it.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I think the LR4 is a 'nicer' interior but that is in the wrong directions.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what this ******* is talking about. I think the LR3 handles quite nicely around corners, for an SUV. I also scoff at people expecting great acceleration from a 4x4. I didn't buy it for that; and for me the 300-HP V8 is plenty powerful.

Once Again, I agree 100%

I find the LR3 to have more than adequate acceleration, I mean for God's sake I kept up with my buddies BMW 3 series between some spaced out traffic lights, I guess we had decided to reduce our maturity to that of a 12 year old that day... but anyway that guy must be seriously jealous or something that he doesn't own anything close to either outstanding truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9