Just a bit disappointed here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

Anita

I was wondering if the ECU replacement fixed your problem? My LR3 had the same problems and is still in the dealership. They don't know what is wrong with it. My engine cut when it was running and I couldn't turn it back on at all. All of the faults came on as well....

Jaak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mattnyu99 said:
Hi, I am new to the board and am considering the LR3.

I currently own a 2004 Dicovery and this replaced an identical 2001 Discovery.

I have a second car which is a 2004 Honda civic sedan.

I was going to replace the civic next yr with a 2nd model yr lr3. I love the new car but i am very hesitant to buy a 1st year model Landrover. We had a lot of issues with the 2001 disco. the 2004 disco is much better in ride quality and fit and finish but we already have small nagging issues. ie the wiper blades never seem to cleanly swipe away the rain or snow. the gas cap is easily bendable and sometimes wont lock.

But the point is I am glad this forum exists. :) I am going to track the progess of 1st year lr3 owners. The cars I am evaluating are the LR3, Hybrid Highlander, and hybrid lexus 400h.

tread lightly!
Matt ... with regards to the wiper issue ... I posted earlier on the D2 to D1 wiper arm replacement. The D1 wiper arms fit on D2 and they clean the windsheild!!!! The arms cost me $15 CDN per arm from the dealer and ..... you can use any 20" blade from anywhere ... beats the $24 per blade from the dealer!!!!!!!

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color me :confused:....why the responses to a year old thread ????, am I missing something or is this a knock knock joke???

Cheers
John

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635