Just bought an LR4! Now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vivaldi1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

New to this forum and to Land Rover. I'm excited, coming from Acura.

Sticker was 60,165 and got 1,500 off - not sure if that's good or bad, but I'm happy.

That little incline/descent hill at the dealer was something I had no idea about and it definitely helped accelerate my (already) strong desire to buy one.

On road, I was actually also very amazed by the acceleration, the turning radius, and the lack of roll while taking a strong turn at high speeds. Was very happy the dealer was encouraging me to really punch the gun during the test drive.

Now, my only question is, I live in the Northern Virginia area - what do I do with LR4? Sure, I plan to use it to drive on the beach a few times a year when I go to the Outer Banks, and enjoy it as a commuter car - but I want more.

Any other Northern Virginia types out here that have any suggestions? I couldn't find any local land rover outings with a quick Google search in the area locally.

Thanks!
-vivaldi1