Kansas ORVs/Trails...yeah Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kansas actually has some really good off-road parks, but not really any trails that connect one town to another. There are several locations but the best known are:
Randolph ORV is in the Flint Hills, Kansas Rocks is in SE (Ozarks), and the Cat House is SW and has sandy southwest style wheeling, all are fun and challenging and open to the public. I can get links to their sites/locations if anyone cares.... Here are some pics.

http://www.flatlandroversociety.com/fl/index.htm

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooops... the link won't go direct, you will have to go to gallery the randolph 02. sorry about that.

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a straight forward link.... it is old but shows a couple more pics.

G

Gig

Lawrence

I am stopping in Lawrence on the way to Leadville in July, is there anything out that way?

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gig, I will send you a private message on the area. I actually am in Lawrence, but there are no off road parks/trails in Lawrence that are public. There are some fun roads around Clinton Lake and Perry Lake, but no real action. Once you leave Lawrence toward Leadville you will be on I-70, about an hour west of Lawrence is Manhattan (KSU) just north of that is Randolph, KS. There is a great off-road park there that is about 30 minutes off your path, it just depends if you are willing to stop on your way out.....

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of randolph orv, sorry not a rover shot.... I have a few though

randolph-9.jpg

ColeCam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DormieUpHill.jpg
Here are a couple rovers at the park (from flatland rover club) although it ain't that flat as you can see. Anyways, hope this makes someone excited to see Kansas, for the most part we don't really work ******* getting visitors coming in because we kinda like our little secret.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635