Land Rover Defender door seal leaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itimmins

Reaction score
I have a 2003 TD5 Defender which has the annoying habit of pouring water on my knee when I corner in it after it has rained! Water seems to come from inside the top front corner of the door seal not from the outside - does anyone have experience of this? If so, where does the water get in (I can't see any obvious places) and how is it best fixed?
Thanks for any help offered.

bill

Reaction score
i have had similar problems--but from under the dash onto my foot---HELP please

deane mason

Reaction score
I have a 2003 TD5 Defender which has the annoying habit of pouring water on my knee when I corner in it after it has rained! Water seems to come from inside the top front corner of the door seal not from the outside - does anyone have experience of this? If so, where does the water get in (I can't see any obvious places) and how is it best fixed?
Thanks for any help offered.

hi... my 2005 110 does the same thing on both sides now and i to would like some answers....i have noticed that it does not happen if the vehicle is parked down hill in the rain and does if parked up hill...the vehicle is still in near showroom condition and there are no obvious clues to this leaks...thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635