least reliable top gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely agree, I am a huge fan of Top Gear and that was definitely one of if not the best episodes I've seen.

(Maybe It was because the Range Rover kicked :bootyshak)

BTW I'm actually surprised Richard didn't get the Rover, or another rover, like a Defender or Series, he is a well known LR enthusiast, but i guess Jeremy is also a Range Rover enthusiast as well, and they could have too rovers, that wouldn't be fair :biggrin:

I'm in a such a wheeling mood now... that looked awesome/terrifying/intense, and that Range with those massive tires, what a beast.

Last edited:

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutly brilliant!! I true testament to our great vehicles. That would have been the journey of a lifetime. Who's ready to rebirth the Camel Trophy and prove they still have every bit of thier true born heritage. Cheers!!

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats with the spam??.... have to take survey to unlock Vid and have the key sent to cell phone!! no effen way

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats weird, it didn't do it for me yesterday, but when i went back to look at it today there was that damned survey

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats with the spam??.... have to take survey to unlock Vid and have the key sent to cell phone!! no effen way
+1

Which episode is it? Comparison to H2 & Escalade (2007), or comparison to BMW and Audi (2009)?

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Great episode!

Wonder what they were using for support / camera vehicles?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo