Led license plate lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Werrea

Reaction score
I like the look of led license plate lights. Anyone have a suggestion for some for our new Rover.

What should I get?

Arkk

Reaction score
I did my entire interior with LEDs and iirc, the license plate lights (x2) use the same style. I ordered from ebay:

search "10x T10 9 SMD Pure White CANBUS OBC Error Free Interior Car W5W 9 LED Light Bulb"

$15 for 10 and I believe you needed around 20ish for the entire cabin.

tjzeman

Reaction score
I did my entire interior with LEDs and iirc, the license plate lights (x2) use the same style. I ordered from ebay:

search "10x T10 9 SMD Pure White CANBUS OBC Error Free Interior Car W5W 9 LED Light Bulb"

$15 for 10 and I believe you needed around 20ish for the entire cabin.

Hey Arkk - thanks so much for the info. I was curious about this update as well. Were you able to update the sunvisor lights to LED as well? Same bulbs?

Also - do you have photos of your finished product - I'd love to see the change this makes.

Cheers! :beer:

Arkk

Reaction score

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 33
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 36
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 37

tjzeman

Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Thanks for the further info. I'm currently waiting on the shipment from China. I will also order the visor lights now! Appreciate the info.

Can you briefly describe how to access the light bulbs? I'm hesitant to go prying and pulling around if that's not how to get to them.

Cheers! :beer:

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635