Looking for a 18 in LR3 wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmundarain

Reaction score
Is anybody looking for 19 in wheels? I have a Range Rover Sport and I'm willing to do the trade for 18in, hopefully someone in Florida. Also one of my wheels has a dent, nothing bad, just cosmetic stuff. Let me know and I will send you some pics.
Regards
Dimitri

roverchef

Reaction score
Hi Dimitri,,

I have an 18" wheel off of an 06 LR3 10 spoke design.

I'm in California though, might be pricey to ship. $130.00 plus shipping

:bandit:
Enrique

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the 19s? Now that the GY MT/Rs are available in 255/55R19 size it might be tempting to have a set on unique rims to bolt on/bolt off whenever I want. I don't need the MT/Rs as the Cooper Zeons are working fine...but it's fun to flirt with the idea; so...what are you looking for (for the set)?

dmundarain

Reaction score
How much for the 19s? Now that the GY MT/Rs are available in 255/55R19 size it might be tempting to have a set on unique rims to bolt on/bolt off whenever I want. I don't need the MT/Rs as the Cooper Zeons are working fine...but it's fun to flirt with the idea; so...what are you looking for (for the set)?

$600 and they are all yours. I can send you pictures of each one and you will need to pay for the shipping from fort lauderdale, Fl
Regards
Dimitri

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh...no thanks. I wound up ditching the Coopers for the MT/Rs...but in the 275/65R18 size.

craiglud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles did you get on your Coopers? I have about 20k and I don't think I'm going to make it to 30k. I was also thinking of trying something else like the MT/R. How do you like the MT/R's? are they louder than the coopers on the road?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles did you get on your Coopers? I have about 20k and I don't think I'm going to make it to 30k.

Hmmm. I have 32k on mine, with plenty left. I use them a LOT on the trail, and drive about 500 miles a week on the road.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MT/Rs

craig, I didn't have the Coopers long enough to answer that question. Sounds like results may vary. Nathan can probably advise us all on how often to balance/rotate the Coopers.

Another thing, with the Coopers and with the MT/Rs...I don't run them on the road except to/from the trail. I have separate rims and tires and have stock 19" rims with Michelin Synchrones for the time I'm ON-road, which is about 90% of the time. I'm probably going to get 60,000 miles out of the Synchrones. ...which is good but not compared to the 100,000+ I got out of each set of Michelins I ran on my old Montero.

I have only been off-road in the MT/Rs once so far. They performed well, but it wasn't all that slimy of mud, more like hard-packed dirt that was wet. There were a few nasty spots (see attached) and the tires were flawless. Yes they are louder than the Coopers and don't handle as well on the road. I doubt they would wear as nicely...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo