Low Coolant Warning but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coolant sensor failure; common enough to have a tech article. Reservoir will get replaced/Easy fix. Happened to me at 18 months or so.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's why I said the reservoir will get replaced. :D

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing new here, mine went too. Of course, my new one lasted a couple days and it says I'm low again. Hope I'm not low because I don't see myself making a special trip to get a new one that doesn't work. Say that reminds me of my fuel tank recall that they replaced with a broken one....

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TY! I'll have them address it next time it's in...

C

Cat

I had LR3 in shop last week for 30K service & had this warning off & on for several weeks prior to service. They "found coolant hose leaking at throttle body hose clamp. Remove and replaced hose clamp. Filled and serviced coolant system." No warning since...

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low coolant

I had this warning on my first drive with our '05. The reservoir is a design I haven't seen before, with multiple chambers. The level reading to me is a bit strange as a result. I filled mine, engine stone cold about 1" over the mark. Warning is gone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM