LR3 DIY Folks in Seattle Area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just querying if there are any LR3 DIY folks on this forum? I'd like to make a list of local enthusiasts who are willing to connect and help each other out in this hobby.

Please make yourselves known if you wish, area of expertise, tools, previous experience on DIY work on LR3's etc.

Thanks.

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an idea I was thinking we should meet once a month or something like that and bring our projects and work on them collectively in some garage. Talk rovers and create some sort of knowledge base for LR enthusiasts.

I have already captured some data from several areas and creating a web based interface for searching information specific to LR3.

Looking for beta testers and idea people if interested.

Last edited:

tlt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider joining a local club. Many of them do similar things like that. I did a search and found one in your area.

http://www.pcrc.net/

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Portland, OR and am very much a DIYer when it comes to my cars...I am also a member of the PCRC (Pacific Coast Rover Club)

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can add me to the list of Seattle guys -

I've done it all except engine/tranny assembly. Welding, metal fab, body work, and almost everything else you can think of. The LR3 is still pretty new to me, so I haven't had my hand too dirty yet other than basic maintenance things, but it's just a matter of time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635