LR3 Driving Lights Died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I turned on the driving / fog lights. They came on for a moment and then both went out. Now they do not work at all. I've turned them on and off numerous time with no luck whatsoever.

Thoughts on where I start the troubleshooting? I suppose the fuse as it would be very strange for them both to blow at once.

If it is a fuse, what could cause it to blow. I haven't made any mods or changes to the rig...hmmmm.

Anyone else had their driving lights die or have I discovered yet another "electrical feature"?

Last edited:

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I turned on the driving / fog lights. They came on for a moment and then both went out. Now they do not work at all. I've turned them on and off numerous time with no luck whatsoever.

Thoughts on where I start the troubleshooting? I suppose the fuse as it would be very strange for them both to blow at once.

If it is a fuse, what could cause it to blow. I haven't made any mods or changes to the rig...hmmmm.

Anyone else had their driving lights die or have I discovered yet another "electrical feature"?

If the green fog lamp indicator doesn't come on then it is probably a fuse. I had a wire in the driving side fog lamp rub and short out. It was just behind the light when you remove it. A little electrical tape and I was back in business. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635