LR3 Fault Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

ravissingh

I too have had the HDC, parking brake, transmission faults. LR Bellevue, Wa said the transmission needed reprogramming. Worked for a month or two. Will take it back next week. I'll ask about the rear differential problem and see if they are aware of this.

S

san6279

I'm at 85 miles on a new HSE (LR Bellevue also) with the Heavy Duty Package. Check engine light just went on today. No other faults yet.....

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
san6279 said:
I'm at 85 miles on a new HSE (LR Bellevue also) with the Heavy Duty Package. Check engine light just went on today. No other faults yet.....
Try unscrewing and re-tightening your gas cap. Works 99% of the time to fix a check engine fault.

M

Michael

Roverine said:
Try unscrewing and re-tightening your gas cap. Works 99% of the time to fix a check engine fault.

According to the manual on pg. 80, one of the warning messages on the message center is "fuel cap loose or missing", so shouldn't that show up if that were the case?

Michael

S

san6279

Engine light is now off.....about 5 miles later. Taking it in today. Said they would check it anyway, while they are fixing the roof rattle and sunroof latch.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM