LR3 in Lehi Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delray

Reaction score
Hello,

I thought I had introduced myself before, but maybe I forgot? I was trying to post my 5-seat kit in classifieds and was denied...so I assume I need to introduce myself here first?

I purchase a 06' Landrover LR3 with 107K on it after I went 4-wheeling with two friends in Canyonlands who both had the LR3. I have a Toyota FJ Cruiser with a lot of upgrades including icon suspension. I was converted on the LR3 being a more practical vehicle to share these experiences with the family. This after I saw the terrain these two guys were able to traverse in luxury :biggrin:

I am putting new tires and wheels and a fixed rack on top. So far I have added 3rd row seats from Roverland.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... posting in the Classified section requires a minimum of so many posts before you can post there...

I can't remember if it is 25 or 50 posts... but either way it requires a few posts to ensure you are not just spamming the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd