LR3 jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put it in my homemade drawer system.

You are obviously handy with the tools. You should consider regaining all that used up space with those drawers (nice looking though) and build into the cargo floor a hatch system for all that junk not often needed.

I fit as much or more than those drawers would hold all below the level of the cargo mat but have not yet built the hatch-floor in my mind.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have instructions for installing the rear light guards?

I do somewhere if it's the aluminum ones you speak of. The plastic ones look really simple though. The aluminum ones are a little annoying to install properly. How do you not have the instructions if you have the kit?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the scissor jack too for now. It's been fine, I have some big jack stands I use when I do need to lift her.

Funny thing though last night I was removing the lugs off the wheels and the LR lug wrench sheared apart.

That's another tool to out away somewhere and replace with a 24" breaker bar and deep 6 point socket. You should also be using a torque wrench. 105 lb ft I think.

Silmarillion

Reaction score
I do somewhere if it's the aluminum ones you speak of. The plastic ones look really simple though. The aluminum ones are a little annoying to install properly. How do you not have the instructions if you have the kit?

I bought them used from someone that just sold his LR3 Dino.

Aluminum. It's got 2 brackets with it also.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you're going to need the instructions because there are some little tiny spacers that need to go in the right order.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72