LR3 Tailgate Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhb907

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a rubber mat that is designed to replace the carpet on the LR3’s tailgate?

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good idea.

I have an old piece of carpet I pull out to cover it when I'm working on it with dirty gear.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
I was thinking of how can the tailgate carpet be switched out for a piece of rubber because mine is starting to stain from dragging a stroller out of the back.

I don't believe there is anything available but if you do find a solution, keep me posted.

broiler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea. I have a son in baseball, and we always get him out of his cleats on the tailgate (which is messy), and I'd love to have a rubber mat there. So if anyone has a source, let us know!

zeushauler

Reaction score
You might want to check this out - http://lrparts.dealerfit.com/store/land-rover-lr3-loadspace-liner-prod499_23757.php
It is long enough to cover the tail gate when open, and will actually cover the entire cargo floor when the 2nd row is folded. One thing to note it supposed to attach the side windows with a suction cup to keep it in place (does NOT work). I ended up using the storage box lids and using velcro tape to attach to the tailgate (the rubber mat is not included).

Attachments

• IMG_0001_3.jpg
    IMG_0001_3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 78

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4