LR3 Wheel Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, i came out to the parking garage this morning and saw this tahoe parked next to my LR3. i've never used wheel locks before. does anybody have any recommendations on where to get them from? i've found a few sets online, but wonder how easy it is for the thiefs to have the "key" for them.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY ****!

Anyway, if you buy them from an auto parts store (Autozone, NAPA....etc) then it's that much easier to obtain a key, they can just get the same set with the key. The issue doesn't go away 100% with a factory kit, but would decrease a good bit.
http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/STC8843.cfm?gpf

cbboard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
talked to my local LR dealership. $76 for a set of 4 wheel locks. plus i get a 10% discount being a member of our local rover club. not as pricey as i thought. these will be the cheapest part i have ever purchased from the LR dealership. per the parts guy it should be near impossible for a thief to have a key to match these.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree with the key being rare for crooks. Chevy's are more common...

Zeyn

Reaction score
I can supply you with a lock nut Key.But need your VIN to order .we got different types from The Letter A" to W" with special Key cuts for your lock nut lol Honestly Best to fit a geniune Part for safety for your Wheels lolz Im with Land Rover SA

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how desirable our wheels are to common theives....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635