LR4 On The Beach Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it is the inaugural Rally, so I don't know much more than what is posted on the official web site: http://www.wnlrr.com - but I have been wheeling in Sedona before and it is a pretty spectacular venue to have such a rally in, so I am pretty excited to go.

As of today, the event is sold out with about 140 vehicles from 5 participating Western states LR clubs (including mine, So. Cal. Land Rover) and one premier LR dealership (Land Rover of Las Vegas) attending... Lots of cool sponsors, prizes and scheduled trails and events, a lucky participant will even go home with a fully restored and kitted Disco 1 as part of the raffle. Bill Burke will be there as well. If anyone here is going I look forward to meeting you, I should be easy to spot in the red LR4, lol! I plan on arriving to the staging area from Los Angeles Thursday afternoon-ish. Sorry for the off-topic post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo