lurching down the street

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dmole

cranky russian, thanks for the humor: "are you sure you trying to rotate proper nuts in proper
direction? :)" i know those britts are silly enough to drive on the wrong side, but twisting bolts the wrong way?? no, that bad boy is stuck big time. as far as the rest of your recommendations, it would seem that plugs (bosche plantinum) are clean, wires to distrib. are new, no whine. thanks
landy man, your lingo is a bit over my head. am searching the manuel for "advance unit" and dizzy is distributer? there are only two ends to that hose distrib. and plenum. and you detect the leak how? will run this by the mechanic to see if he can figure it out. nice guy, but unfamiliar w/ landrovers; only other option here is to see the dealer. $$$$$$$$$$$$ not going there.
sounds like we have the same animal in our driveway, 5 speed, 3.9
it's too dark to play tonite, will start again in the am.
thanks everybody for the input!!
d

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be surprized :) There are reverse threaded things in your Rover :)

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No those are normal. I been asking b/c nutty thing on the fuel line is sometime missed and people trying to unbolt fuel filter from itself.. :) Try to get BG penetrating oil - thats how i got mine off - it was nearly welded as well.

D

discomike

You will be surprised how much better your truck will run once you get rid of that old plugged filter.
Mike J.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM