luxury ride goon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
luxury ride
On my 05 LR3 HSE i fill every crack on the road when driving .Is luxury ride goon whit age.
Is my suspension bad .Do anybody have similar problem
Thanks

dragan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for respond
I don't hear any knocking and bushing look to be fine.don't know op is my tire(GY) or suspension.look like car doesn't absorb imperfection on the road.
Fills like driving whitout shocks. Is passable if compressor put to mach pressure on suspension that will make car to have hard ride

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might do a search to see what you can find. I remember someone posting a while back with similar symptoms and I believe the problem was with the counter weights just behind the rear bumper. They need to swing free. (Although I am going off memory so I may be wrong)

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be as simple as your tires aging...I'm having the same condition but assume it's a combination of snow tires and bad winter roads.

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have never replaced the tires and they are starting to get worn it is probably time to do that. Even if that is not the source of the problem it is a good place to start.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I had a similar problem as well. Unfortunately, someone hit my car in my office garage and didn't leave a note, so I had to drive around in a rental SUV for a couple days until the bodywork was repaired. Amazingly enough, the ride feels much better now :) So, maybe try driving a POS truck for a couple days and then jump back in the LR3 and enjoy the ride...

LR3_fan

Reaction score
I had a bad ride experience once when the battery was dying and the car was stuck lowered to Access Height while driving... that was not fun. Are you having air suspension problems?

dragan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to all
i replaced battery last year,may tire are 2 year old and have about 35% tread left.You wright tire make moor noise as time going bay.
i maybe need new tire or new car :rolleyes:

Panzerknacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New tires cost less than a new car.

The opinion of some owners is that the goodyear tires that come on these vehicles are not that good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo