Magnaflow Exhaust in the mail, what you wanta know?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since my brother and I own a performance parts company I was able to get a magnaflow exhaust system at a great price and couldn't pass up on.

I'll do a write up on what it takes to put one in. Just wanted to see if anybody on here would like something specific on the install or a certain picture as I try to document this process. I'll for sure want to know the weight difference so once I get everything apart I'll get the weights.

Let me know I should have it by next week and it'll be in my Saturday as long as there's no rain.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...this might be 2nd on my list of wanted toys. RS Sliders (Stage 2) are number 1.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since my brother and I own a performance parts company I was able to get a magnaflow exhaust system at a great price and couldn't pass up on.

I'll do a write up on what it takes to put one in. Just wanted to see if anybody on here would like something specific on the install or a certain picture as I try to document this process. I'll for sure want to know the weight difference so once I get everything apart I'll get the weights.

Let me know I should have it by next week and it'll be in my Saturday as long as there's no rain.

How about a before and after video/sound clip??? In the past on other cars I have done A/M exhausts and ended up with either an note I don't like or too much noise....I know there is an LR3 locally that has it (I know which indy put it on)
Ryan

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely some sound clips if possible. I'd like to know how bad the drone is in the truck at highway speeds.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started a thread regarding a magnaflow exhaust,but no responds whatsoever.so maybe you will answer my questions asked before.please post some pics, maybe a dino video as well.This product is nr.1 on my list since I already got the sliders opt.2.It use to be nr.2.I just still hesitate with buy not knowing how it really sounds and improves a performance.i am not sold entirely on this product yet.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes.. post sound vid clip please...

Hollywood619

Reaction score
Sound clips are on Youtube. I would like to know if there is a seat-of-the-pants difference in power and MPG?

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does magnaflow only have the dual double tip outlets? I am looking to keep the exhaust hidden similar to the stock look.

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The system comes with "off road" rear pipes. It might be a bit louder but it will still keep everything OEM looking.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo