Magnaflow Exhaust in the mail, what you wanta know?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike I see you have a corrado. i had a g60 loved it and miss it at times. what have you done to it any pics?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The system comes with "off road" rear pipes. It might be a bit louder but it will still keep everything OEM looking.

I doubt it would be louder than their on-road system. The mufffler is considerably upstream of the rear axle. The only real difference in the systems would be the final pipe routing behind the bumper

MikeLi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a update the system is sitting in my hallway. Looks like I will get a chance this Sunday to have it all installed. I'll take some video clips with the offroad pipes.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The videos on youtube sound sweet! I hope you can get the same results! One thing you could add to that series of videos is set the camera behind the truck and goose the throttle a couple times. I'd like to know what it sounds like outside the vehicle.

J.D.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I remember from those clips is overwhelming roar from Harley-Davidson in the background, especially in part 2 and 3.I would expect more from such a reputable company as a Magnaflow is to post some random amateur clips on youtube.Bad quality IMHO.I need more, to actually pull a trigger on part that costs over 1000 $.Most of you guys where there for me , when I wanted a vast info regarding a Sliders from off roving.I wanted something more than just their website clips.I was in need of real life experience with them on the field and you , guys delivered, so I finally purchased them .I might be the only guy in NJ to have them on LR3 ,but that is OK.I like them a lot and don-t regret my decision on buying.Same basic rules should apply to Magnaflow, if they want their product sold ,they should try harder, starting with some clips on their website.My 0.2

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink