manual window kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

dmole

say moose,
did you ever find a kit for replacing the electric window w/ a manual? i would be very interested in this. when i put my $ down on this '95 disco (used), i was told that every thing was manual. NOT! guess he told me what i wanted to hear. but i just had to buy it, it is so me.
d

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must've missed this thread somehow....

So far I've had no luck - I did hear that the Camel Trophy Discos (not the XD, the actual trucks used in the competition) had manual windows, but I've not been able to track down any source for similar parts. And I'm positive that if I were to find someone willing to fabricate something it'd be as expensive or more than simply replacing the regulator.

I'll update everyone if I find a solution.

Andy

sydeem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try www.autopost.co.uk
or email [email protected]

When I first got my 2 door truck the electric windows would not work well and I could find no replaement motors strong enough to work. I was able to get original mechanical mechanisms from these people.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM