Might be the one (sorry if this is a repost)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
(I just tried this earlier, hopefully it doesn't show up twice)

I'm heading to look at this LR3 tomorrow and wanted to get some expert advice on it:

http://tinyurl.com/4v897fu

I've driven a couple LR3's before so it's not like this is the first time behind the wheel. The other couple have been at LR Dealerships though, not an independent one like this.

So help me out here. Does the initial look at this raise any eyebrows or red flags? What should I be looking for specifically?

If you can't tell, I'm kind of nervous...I've been driving my truck for 6 years so I'm a little rusty on this.

Thanks everybody!
-Ryan

EGRIZZLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a pretty good deal. Could use some detailing on the inside. It looks like it has cold climate package although it's not listed in the details. It's just out of warranty so I would have it inspected to ensure that there aren't any issues that need to be fixed right after you buy it.

manbehindbeard

Reaction score
Nevermind. Thought I'd call before I left the house and they had sold it this morning.

I guess that wasn't the one.

Thanks for the response Grizzle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4