Moderator? Where did my Lumbar post go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted some detail about adding a powered lumbar support to my LR3 last night, got a response from a member and even responded back to it. Now the whole thing is gone.

Admittedly I'm new here, but I got no PM or email about deleting one of my posts, and I find no rule that my initial post violated.

Anyone?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I do know that we are switching hosting sites, not sure if this may have happened last night or not, but this may be the cause of the lost message.

Sorry if this may have inconvenienced you.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so much an inconvenience or imposition, just want to learn the way of this 'world, if you will. I'll post an update after the job's done.
Did this happen on other model forums, too, or am I the only one asking today?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to prevent any data loss with the server move, but there could have been about 1/2 hour of information that was lost yesterday evening. This is NOT a normal thing, and is the first server move in more than 3 years.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for Slam's comments as well - I have never seen any posts removed here, so my guess is that it was just a freak occurance with the server move. Definitely repost up about the lumbar support once it is installed.

-Rich

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not taking it personally. Update to follow later, as job is complete and successful.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4