My New '13 RRS Lux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did the dealer offer a sweet deal since the new one is coming?

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did the dealer offer a sweet deal since the new one is coming?

Not really... and I think that's because there's a really long waiting list for the new one. I think he said it was a year. Something like that.

The finance manager told my wife though that he hasn't seen anyone get a deal like we got in months... and told her she was a really good negotiator.

It wasn't a huge savings but rather a very fair deal IMO. From the service to the no hassle to the great trade-in value they gave me for the LR4... I have zero regrets. San Jose Land Rover is great and Eric is an amazing person... real good people there. I'll do business with them again and again!

The '13 RRS is truly awesome. I have found the right LR for me and I'm really, really happy. It has the feel of an early (un-modded) muscle car with the underpinnings of a "go-anywhere" Land Rover. It's an incredible, and intoxicating, feeling. It handles great for its size and weight, as it should, and the exhaust note is just enough to thrill and warm the inside of one's soul. I can't even imagine what the SCV8 is like... over the top I'm sure.

In four-years or less I plan on getting the new gen RRS. But only with the SCV8. No way in hell I'm getting a V6. The V6 has no torque... and even if it gets the new RRS zero-to-sixty in a hair faster than my NA V8, it will never have the feel or sound of this V8.

Long live the NA V8s guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM