NAV Question; stored routes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to store a route in your NAV?

I know I can store memory points and I know that I can string a bunch of memory points together as waypoints.

Basically, there are a couple common destinations I'll go to where NAV will give me the wrong route (due to construction or a poor choice). I'd like to either just store particular exits as "avoids" or store a predetermined route instead of just the memory point.

For the most part, though, I've been very impressed with the accuracy of NAV.

One more question...anyone know the cost of new NAV DVDs when needed? I assume we can grab them online somewhere (hopefully a bit cheaper than via the dealer)

N

navydevildoc

You can store avoids pretty easy. Stored routes is really not gonna work, since you want to do waypoints as well, which it won't store with the memory point.

I have a street by my house that the Nav loves to take; it must be 100 feet shorter than the route we always go normally. I finally just put a big fat avoid marker right in the middle of the street. Hasn't reccomended it since!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99