Navigation Not Fitted / 06 LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mirepoixmatt

Reaction score
I am getting this message on my Nav screen. This happened to me before about 6 months ago and the Nav just spontaneously re-appeared and then worked until two days ago. It has been pouring out for a week and my car was parked and not driven. I wonder if the issue is humidity related.

Today, the Nav re-appeared and worked normal.... until I parked and went into a store. Back to the same message.

I have checked the fuse.
I have replaced the fuse for fun.
I have inspected the wires.
I press the buttons on the DVD player under the seat and not much happens.

Question is: Assuming I'm going to need to replace the DVD player /ECU, two questions:

Anyyone know how this thing is mounted under the seat? I do not see any bolts that would really accessible without me removing the seat.

Second question is... in the rear of the player there are three connections to the back of the unit. THe first two (left to to right) come out fine... the third and largest one ... NO idea how it clicks in the unit and comes out. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge