New and improved poster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

salve7

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a proud owner of a 2001 Land Rover Discovery SD7. I am looking for a brushguard (Bull Guard I think, it is the "u" shaped grille guard) and a ladder, so if anyone in the Tennessee area has one or knows where to find a cheap one I would appreciate it. I was also just talking to another LR owner and he is having trouble changing out the wiper blades... I was no help as I haven't had to replace mine yet but thought some of you all might have some suggestions. He said he went to Auto Zone but they were no help. Other than that life is damn near peachy with mine for the moment (I hate to even put that...it might jinx me!) Thanks in advance for any help and I'll be posting more as I encounter problems or interesting finds.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome... ebay is the best place to start for extras...

Wiper blades, my recommendation is to find a wrecked D1 (i.e. older disco) and buy the wiper arms, replace the D2's wiper arms and save a ton on wiper blades.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM