New ceiling liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Tec3394

Hello, I have a 1995 Discovery and the ceiling liner is really dirty and it is too much toi clean because it has grease all over it from fixiing the sun roofs. i am looking for the cheapest place to get one or anybody who is selling one. Thanks

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check roverparts.com. Let us know where you find one, because I think I might replace it too.

D

disco1

A new ceiling liner is not an easy fix. The whole roof liner has to be removed and replaced with new material usually by an automotive upholsterer.

B

bendrover

I've looked into this with regards to upholsters, they tend to work for about the average of $300 if the body of the original liner is intact. They can repair minor hole damage usually. It's a great idea. Call around in your area.
Andrew

T

Tec3394

I found them on Ebay for about $150.00, it think. but i cant remember if it is for a D1 or a D2. Is there any difference between the headliners in the D1 and D2?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between the d1 and d2 liner.

D

disco1

I wouldn't use carpet cleaner on it, but upholstery cleaner will work. The only problem is that eventually, if it's used too often, it will cause the headliner to sag.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo