New Homepage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does everybody like the new homepage here?

D

discomike

Sam,
So what are the rules on posting pictures? I noticed all the old ones have been pulled, are there size limitations, file size restrictions, it looks like some of the pictures are coming in pretty large as apposed to what you had originally set up?
Look forward to posting some new pictures soon.
Mike J.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of now, the only rule is that you cannot post any .GIF files. They have to be .jpg. Also, there is no limitations on size, as the photo gallery automatically downsizes the photos to thumbnails. Although this looks a little messy when you click on a picture (because it blows it up huge) it is nice to have bigger images for our users to download and use. That way we can post cool desktop images etc. that require a large size.

Also, there are no limitations to the amount of files that you can upload. This might change when the database becomes excessively large.

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a cool mood setter....the colors are inviting...good job.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the only homepage I've ever known here, but I think it's the greatest! LRW.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM