NEW, LR3 Roof Rack!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

GMachineFAB

This is the NEW LR3 roof rack that is being produced for Urban Offroad. This is a very strong rack that was professionslly cad designed and built by some of the best fabricators in the industry. It comes full Powercoated for a rust proof surface. It has mounts for 4 lights in the front and 2 in the rear with a GPS/Radio mount up front as well. It will be in full production soon so please get your oders in soon. Custom setups are also available.

IMG_0167.sized.jpg

IMG_0165.sized.jpg

IMG_0093.sized.jpg

IMG_0162.sized.jpg

For more info please contact Derek at Urban Offroad.
(818) 981-4052

Thnaks, Jason

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it attach to the roof? Permanent, or removable?

No support for the forward section, unlike the factory rack?

G

GMachineFAB

It attaches to the factory rails in six lications using 12 1/4" bolts. The front can be supported but then you have to drill into the rubber track to expose the bolt locations. We did build the first rack with the mounts and they are overkill even for the light mounting. The only area on this rack that will be weight bering will be the rear section where you can even get the tire mount option to attach a spare offroad tire. The whole cage was CAD designed and stress tested ant it came in well over the weight max for the roof of the vehicle. The front still allows for the full use of the sunroof as well.
I hope this answered your question. Jason

G

GMachineFAB

we are not sure yet, you will have to contact derek at Urban Offroad for prices and orders. Jason

Urban Offroad
(818) 981-4052

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated on other forum, the front does not need to be drilled. There are hard points there already, matching the others along the rail. You just need to trim the rubber gutter protector strip around the foot of the rack.

Nice rack, I wish I didn't already have one. Wanna trade for a Hannibal? :)

AFM968

Reaction score
It looks good and looks to be stronger than the factory rack, at least in back. I hope they can price it lower than the factory rack.

G

GMachineFAB

nwoods said:
As stated on other forum, the front does not need to be drilled. There are hard points there already, matching the others along the rail. You just need to trim the rubber gutter protector strip around the foot of the rack.

Nice rack, I wish I didn't already have one. Wanna trade for a Hannibal? :)

yeah that was what i ment when i said drilled. The rubber needs to be cut out. Jason

G

GMachineFAB

AFM968 said:
It looks good and looks to be stronger than the factory rack, at least in back. I hope they can price it lower than the factory rack.

The rack is surprisingly strong. Up front it can hold the 4 lights no problem. But i have to talk to derek at Urban Offroad about adding front mounts in during production because you simply have to cut the rubber away. It might even be a bolt on option for the front to have a support too. Jason

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635