New LR4 owner with a couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying factory side steps at the dealer's parts counter for $960 (Not sure how I got the $1,200 dealer figure in my head). That was only ten bucks more than Atlantic British. To me, that $10 was worth the ability to have someone to deal with face-to-face locally in case there was a problem with the parts.

I installed them myself, it took about an hour and was pretty easy. It was necessary to cut the rocker trim panels, but they're soft plastic, so cutting only required a sharp razor knife.

My wife loves them, and they make it significantly easier for my 160 pound Bull Mastiff to enter the vehicle.

Apologies for the crappy cellphone pix, I've misplaced my shop camera, and I was trying to document each major step so that I might post an install thread at some point.

Thanks again for the advice everybody!
Hey fotoflojoe,

It looks great! I do really like those steps. I wanna see pictures of your Bull Mastiff!!!

-David

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's see some pics of the mastiff. I had a 150 lb neapolitan mastiff a couple of years ago :frown:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635