New to me 2008 LR3 HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GSMblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freeman are indeed well respected, I am sure you will be looked after.

Green Oval is the place to go, Doug and his team are great.

We have some "teething" issues with our LR3, but Doug guided us through them and we have been happy as anything since getting it about a year ago! Looking forward to driving to Mt Hood in the snow :)

Werrea

Reaction score
Freeman are indeed well respected, I am sure you will be looked after.

Green Oval is the place to go, Doug and his team are great.

We have some "teething" issues with our LR3, but Doug guided us through them and we have been happy as anything since getting it about a year ago! Looking forward to driving to Mt Hood in the snow :)

Awesome to hear.

Werrea

Reaction score
The rain/light sensor mounts on a bracket bonded on the windshield just under the mirror mount (where the squarish "optical" window is visible on the OEM glass) and it is sandwiched between windshield and interior mirror, but is not part of either units and needs to be ordered separately if it's currently missing from your car.
rainsensor.jpg

Thank you for the graphic.

Werrea

Reaction score
Picked up the Rover from Freeman this evening. Heated windshield installed, rear view mirror and rain sensor installed. Front fog lamp wiring issue taken care of. Zero cost to us.

I am floored. Eric Freeman the owner really took care of us. He made everything right and did it with a smile. His staff is really friendly and everyone seems really happy.

They will have our return business plus I would recommend buying from them.

Awesome experience.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good feedback! Now...when are you gonna take your LR3 to the Tillamook State Forest?!?!

Werrea

Reaction score
No plans for TSF anytime soon. It's the wife's DD and she wants to keep it nice. I have the FJ60 Expo rig for that. Pin Stripes are welcome.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then just let her drive (a little) at the TSF. LR3's love that place...and the trails are not tight at all; no pinstripes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635