NEW - What to look for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt wait that long. I took it in and paid for an oil change at 7500 miles. They charged me $135 for it. They asked me if i wanted the 7500 to be my free one, and i said no - I'll wait for the full 15k checkup. Then i just took it in for the 15k checkup and it was free. I will prob keep getting the oil changed every 7500 miles.

Ok yeah that sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the input. That is what I will opt for as well. Is it 1400 yet??? Tic toc tic toc... I want my truck! :biggrin:

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the one year mark to get my serivce done. I will not have 15k on it, but it will be over 12k.

Most of my miles have been put on with family vacaions, at least 7500 of the miles I have now are from long drives on the interstate. I figure in July it will have about 13k on it and will be a year old.

Rob

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt wait that long. I took it in and paid for an oil change at 7500 miles. They charged me $135 for it. They asked me if i wanted the 7500 to be my free one, and i said no - I'll wait for the full 15k checkup. Then i just took it in for the 15k checkup and it was free. I will prob keep getting the oil changed every 7500 miles.
I recently did exactly as you posted. I took my '11 LR4 in for an oil change at about 7500 miles and they reminded me that my first service was free. I told them I would pay for the oil change and save the free service for 15k.
Jim

italiansta1978

Reaction score
i thought on 2011 lr4s 4 years or 50000 miles all the schedules maint. we free of charge thats what the sales man told me and i am about to by one this week end

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought on 2011 lr4s 4 years or 50000 miles all the schedules maint. we free of charge thats what the sales man told me and i am about to by one this week end

Get that one in writing. It should be the first service free. The rest you will pay for.

Rob

italiansta1978

Reaction score
i just got off the phone with then i am colorado so it would be landrover of flatirons and they are the one who includes 4 years 50000 free maint. on every landrover that they sell it is not from the factory

starrover

Reaction score
That's an amazing offer - free service for that long is worth a decent amount of $$$. Wish my dealer had offered that!

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got off the phone with then i am colorado so it would be landrover of flatirons and they are the one who includes 4 years 50000 free maint. on every landrover that they sell it is not from the factory

This is awesome. I sure wish that all the dealers did this. I see that Jaguar does this across the board on new cars now. True no worry ownership for 4 years/ 50,000 miles.

I still might get it in writing.

Rob

italiansta1978

Reaction score
i am going in today to negoiate and test drive and i think i need to order one because they dont have the one i want but they said there is one that they can get sticker price is $64250 what do you guys think i should offer or pay for it and i will make sure to get that in writing about the 4yr/50000 mile service agreement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635