Non OEM DVD Remote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy Harding

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone got any suggestions fro non OEM remote for the DVD system in my LR4, trying not to pay $100 for a remote my kids with eventually break !

Guy

Stuart Barnes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could try one of those universal remotes and push buttons like a chimp until something works :)

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK. You have the original remote but don't want the kids to use it fearing breakage? How old are they? Once my kids got a little older those screens have never turned on again. In fact I wish I had the normal headrests and the extra storage rather than the DVD. I would risk the remote to the little hands. If it breaks I may sell you my entire system :)

Guy Harding

Reaction score
OK. You have the original remote but don't want the kids to use it fearing breakage? How old are they? Once my kids got a little older those screens have never turned on again. In fact I wish I had the normal headrests and the extra storage rather than the DVD. I would risk the remote to the little hands. If it breaks I may sell you my entire system :)

Thanks for your reply but I dont have the remote, I want to by one but dont want to be over charged by Land Rover.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"overcharged" would be $450 for a replacement from Land rover.

seems like $100-150 is a steal for one from ebay.

unfortunately almost everything on these cars comes with a "luxury tax".

Guy Harding

Reaction score
agreed but isnt there a $30 Amazon multi remote that would do the job ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9