OEM 2nd row rubber mats for MY14 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying your 2013 LR4 (the truck) doesnt have two hooks? Or that your mats do not have two holes for the hooks?

My 2013 has two hooks and there seems to be some dealer confusion which set of mats to order for 2013+. The mat in his pic above was incorrect (just like my first set). The dealer then got the correct set with two holes that perfectly match the two hooks in the LR4 2nd row.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to what Surfrider77 said, the incorrect mats the dealer sent me included twist knobs that I could screw in myself for attachment (which would still leave the two hooks lying under the mat). I didn't want to re-install new hooks and remove old hooks so I asked for the right mats. The dealer has since mailed me the correct mats (to fit the two hook), was waiting for them to arrive before I updated this thread.

alexcorral, sounds like someone did the work to install (attach the twist knobs in the carpet) these mats for your LR4?

Last edited:

aj22

Reaction score
To add to what Surfrider77 said, the incorrect mats the dealer sent me included twist knobs that I could screw in myself for attachment (which would still leave the two hooks lying under the mat). I didn't want to re-install new hooks and remove old hooks so I asked for the right mats. The dealer has since mailed me the correct mats (to fit the two hook), was waiting for them to arrive before I updated this thread.

alexcorral, sounds like someone did the work to install (attach the twist knobs in the carpet) these mats for your LR4?

I had the same incorrect mats in my MY14 - so thanks to all of you on this forum/thread for alerting me that there are proper mats. I didn't get a chance to go to the dealer about this until today. So, of course, parts/service guy says "this is the only mat I've ever seen, all the LR14s are like this", to which I could confidently reply "there's plenty of guys all over the forums who've had this issue, and had it resolved, and I'll get pictures and part numbers if you insist". So, he disappears for a few minutes, comes back and says "you're right, replacements ordered, they should be in in a week."

So, thanks everyone for sharing the knowledge on this(and so many other) topics.

-AJ

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone missed it, or is interested, I have a Black LLoyd RubberTite cargo mat for the 2010-2014 LR4 with third row seats folded available. Located in north San Diego County, CA area and would let it go for $50 if picked up. Almost new, we have (had) two 2013 LR4's and spouse does not want a black mat \as she has the arabica interior.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer ended up shipping me the right set of oem rubber mats.

Now I have a near new set of earlier LR4 oem rubber mats I need to get rid of.

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if u want me to take them off your hands. I have a 2010.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we can work something out sam, I'm on vacation till the 20th and will be in touch once I return.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer ended up shipping me the right set of oem rubber mats.

Now I have a near new set of earlier LR4 oem rubber mats I need to get rid of.

***? The dealer wouldn't take them back after ordering the incorrect set? Mine just swapped out the correct mats for no additional charge. It was their fault after all.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They gave me the correct set (labeled as a warranty charge, free for me) and didn't request the incorrect set back. So all is good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM