OEM 2nd row rubber mats for MY14 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aj22

Reaction score
They gave me the correct set (labeled as a warranty charge, free for me) and didn't request the incorrect set back. So all is good.

I got my new mats - way better, they don't look like an afterthought. My dealer sent my incorrect mats back as a warranty replacement. They look much better, and fit perfectly.

MudFoot

Reaction score
If anyone missed it, or is interested, I have a Black LLoyd RubberTite cargo mat for the 2010-2014 LR4 with third row seats folded available. Located in north San Diego County, CA area and would let it go for $50 if picked up. Almost new, we have (had) two 2013 LR4's and spouse does not want a black mat as she has the arabica interior.

If you still are looking to sell them I'm interested but I can't do the 2300 mile pickup. I wouldn't have any issue properly compensating for shipping but I understand it being a hassle. I have a 2013 LR4 too with Almond interior but I only have/want black mats. Light colored mats would drive me nuts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM